Since its very inception as a centre of learning and research, Jamia Hamdard has drawn scholars and researchers from all over the world. As its institutions have grown, so has the influx of visitors who come to avail of the wealth of knowledge offered by its institutions thus providing opportunity to interact with people of similar interests and pursuit.
To provide a well-planned and well-equipped centre for such meetings and interaction, Jamia Hamdard has a beautifully designed Conference and Convention Centre on its campus. Centrally air-conditioned, elegantly furnished and provided with all the modern amenities of an International Conference venue; the Hamdard Convention Centre offers an ideal facility.
It consists of the following:
- Conference Hall: It has a capacity of 250 seats.
- Mini Conference Hall: It has a capacity of 60 seats
- Seminar Room: Thirty persons can be accommodated in the Seminar room
- Press Conference Room: It has a capacity of 60 seats.
- Committee Rooms: There are several Committee Rooms of varying seating capacities from 10 to 20 persons.
- Exhibition Hall: A large, well-ventilated and well-lit area, with wall and table-top display facilities, is available for holding exhibitions.
- Conference Secretariat
- Registration Counter
- VIP Lounge for receiving and entertaining VIPs
- Lounging areas on different levels.
- Catering facilities
- Fax/Phone/Postal Facility
- Medical Aid
- Modern audio facility for conferences.
- Theme parties and event management.
We are best suited for academic conferences/training programs and NGO workshops.