Centre for Innovation Incubation and Entrepreneurship (CIIE)
With the initiative of the current government of India, and taking the advantage of the innovation-driven policies by the Ministry of Education and related governing bodies like AICTE, it has become imperative for the educational institutes to think about innovation on a global scale so that the world knows about them, and they could potentially contribute in the advancement of the innovative technologies. Hence, with the objective of taking similar initiatives to a new height and with an ambition to potentially contribute to the advancement of the ease of access and facilitating human values better, the Centre for Innovation, Incubation and Entrepreneurship (CIIE) Jamia Hamdard, has been created to grow the inner skills of the youth and the academician around the Universities and utilize it to the best of its capabilities.
To create, guide, and embrace student entrepreneurs in order to build a successful business that are sustainable and productive.
Nurturing of youth by training, mentoring and developing them into self-reliant entrepreneurs and turning reality through access to professional mentors, collaborative office spaces and community corporate partners.
Aims and Objectives
The aim of CIIE is to explore the innovative skills of the student’s fraternity as well as teaching faculties and provide them with a platform that can be pivotal in enhancing these skills and exploiting it to serve the humanity with a better technology.
- - Build a platform to collect and disseminate the innovation and inventions.
- - Creating entrepreneur minds.
- - To help students start thinking in an innovative way and drive them towards establishing own entrepreneurship.
- - Exchange and update knowledge and expertise
- - Understand multidimensional work culture
- - Generate global employment opportunities
- - Develop and share new experiences
- - Attract talented students and faculty to our Institute