This School is relatively a new addition to Jamia Hamdard . But within a short span of time it has acquired prominence in University endeavours and attracts talents from all over the country and also from other countries to pursue education and training in the management and Information Technology . The School of Engineering Sciences & Technology offers Computer education at graduate , postgraduate and doctoral levels with the following aims :
- To train them as managers and executives, to serve public and private sector organizations
- To fulfill national manpower requirements in the field of Information technology .
- To undertake research in the field of Business and commerce, environment , Health and Computer science .
- To provide consultancy services to government , non-governmental organizations and corporate bodies in applications of management and information technology for solving complex problems.
- To equip them with intricacies of setting up their own business as entrepreneurs .
- The School has attracted students not only from all over India but also from foreign countries like UAE, Kuwait, IRAN, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Syria and Kyrgystan.
Jamia Hamdard has excellent infrastructure in the form of building , Library, Computers and Administrative backup that is essential for pursuing higher education and research. It has developed an excellent pool of school from academia and industry to enable the students to relate academic inputs to work environment. School has endeavored to have close interaction with industry through seminars, industrial visits, small projects and guest lectures etc. to enable its students to understand the final points of business. This is the reason that our students have found ready acceptance in industry and business. Our alumni are occupying responsible position in the cooperate world, in India and abroad.
The School of Engineering Sciences & Technology consists of the following :
- Ph.D. (Computer Science & Engg.)
- Ph.D. (Computer Science)
- M.Tech. (Computer Science & Engg.)
- M.Tech. (Computer Science & Engg.) Part Time
- M.Tech. ( Information Security & Cyber Forensics)
- B.Tech (Computer Science & Engg.)
- B.Tech (Electronics and Communication Engineering)
- BCA/BSc (IT)