Organisations are welcome to make a pre-placement talk, which provides an opportunity for the organizations to showcase their corporate requirements and the job profiles.
The candidates are available for placement in the following fields of specialization:
- M.C.A.(Master of Computer Application)
- M.Sc.( Computer Science)
- M.B.A. (Master of Business Administration)
- M.B.A. (Health, Hospital and Pharmaceutical Management)
- M.Pharm.(Master of Pharmacy)
- B.Pharm. (Bachelor of Pharmacy)
- D.Pharm. (Diploma in Pharmacy)
- B.U.M.S (Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery)
- M.O.Th.(Master Of Occupational Therapy)
- M.P.Th. (Master of Physiotherapy)
- B.P.Th. (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
- B.O.Th. (Bachelor of Occupational Therapy)
- M.Sc. (Bio-Chemistry, Bio-Technology, Toxicology, Industrial Chemistry & Environmental Botany)
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing
- Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery
Besides recruitment-related activities, companies are welcome to visit our facilities and meet faculty members for exploring new areas of collaborative research and consultancy projects.
Visit related assistance
Our Training and Placement office will be pleased to coordinate your campus visit with the following assistance:
- Liaison with students before the visit
- Display of organization’s publicity material
- Announcement of the openings
- Collection of resumes from the students and forwarding them to organizations
- Delivery of the company’s communication to the individual student
- Conference rooms for pre-placement talks, group-discussions and interviews
- Audio-visual facilities for pre-placement Talks.
We look forward to the visit of interested organizations to Jamia Hamdard for mutually beneficial interactions.
Organizations interested in Placement Activities are requested to confirm their participation through mail or fax.
List of our major recruiters/Trainers:
For any queries,
Please contact Mr. Ihtiram Raza Khan, Training and Placement Co-ordinator for Dept. of Computer Science.Phone: 011-2605 9688. Extn. 5860, 5858.
Please contact Prof.Farhan Jalees Ahmad, Placement Incharge for Faculty of Pharmacy:Mobile-9810720387, E-Mail:email@example.com