Department of Occupational Therapy
Vision Statement :
The Vision of Occupational therapy Department is to nurture students into skilled and competent professionals, to meet the needs of diverse and global society and to promote healthy wellbeing and participate in meaning full activities and occupation by advance area of knowledge.
- To emphasis experiential learning, evidence-based practice and clinical reasoning in students.
- To encourage high Quality research, imparting impactful teaching, research and industrial interaction to promote necessary competencies in students.
- To promote ethical and value based professional behaviour among students.
- Fostering collaborative engagement and service that extend beyond campus to include local and global community.
1. Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
2. Master of Occupational Therapy – Paediatrics
3. Master of Occupational Therapy – Musculoskeletal
4. Ph.D. Rehabilitation Sciences
5. Ph.D. Occupational Therapy
Dr.Ruchi Nagar Buckshee, M.Sc. (Occupational Therapy), Head & Associate Professor
Ms. Rashida Begum, MOT, Associate Professor
Ms. Shubha Arora, MOT, Assistant Professor
Mr. Noor Mohd. Assistant Professor
Ms. Nazia Ali, MOT, Assistant Professor
Ms. Saba Aziz, Assistant Professor
Ms. Sheeba Parveen, Assistant Professor
Ms. Deepshikha Gupta, Assistant Professor